About Carmen &
Carmen Stramara (she/her)
Before I introduce myself, I want to extend a heartfelt congratulations - you're preparing to bring new life into your family!
The path ahead can feel dichotomous; both completely new and as old as time, uncharted yet well-worn. I'm here to walk it with you, providing current evidence-based information which is guided by traditional wisdom.
I am in love with my job. It fills me completely to help ease your transition through the fourth trimester.
- Mama to two wonderful children
- DONA International Member, working towards certification
-Gottman Institute - Bringing Baby Home Educator
- Pediatric & Adult First Aid / CPR / AED Red Cross Certified
- Experienced in pet care & newborn introduction
- Avid reader, houseplant enthusiast and sustained by quality food & conversation.
I believe helping lovingly heal birthers and their families during the 4th trimester is a way to heal the world. Since the birth of 4th Love Doula, I have made it my intention to spread this type of healing power through the communities I've served.
As your postpartum doula I will hold space to listen to you and your parenting goals without judgement. We will allow your inner knowing to help guide you to make decisions that are best for your family.